Enter your email address:


Eats & Treats in Kalispell

Where I like to go after a long day or days in "The Park", is straight to Moose's Saloon. Some of the best pizza in the area and ice cold micro-brews to wash it down. There you'll find friendly bartenders, sawdust on the floors, and not a single piece of wood that doesn't have initials carved in it. Moose's atmosphere caters to those that dressed for a night on the town to those fresh off the trail, and both get the same friendly smile from the staff. On busy nights, it may take the better part of an hour to get your pizza, but friend, I tell you its worth the wait. Plus, it means you can relax and have another cold one. Moose's is a local legend and after going you'll know why.

My next suggestion is MacKenzie River Pizza Co. Completely different from Moose's, yet I say equally as good. I have liked everything I've tried off the menu. Every meal is made with fresh ingredients which makes every meal absolutely delicious. You really can't go wrong ordering here unless you miss something you're allergic to! MaKenzie's also has some mighty fine Montana brews that you can't get in stores, that tastes great alongside a pizza like the "rancher".

I hope you enjoy your visits to these tasty establishments! Drop me a line and tell me what you had!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MyLangit Theme By ArpitNext
Copyright © 2008 Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger | Inspired By Langit : Eches