Enter your email address:


When I Travel

When I travel there are a certain few things I like to carry with me. Since most of my travel has been on the open road, I'm unsure if some of these would be allowed/practical on a plane.

  1. Small flashlight. I'm a flashlight nut as it is, and I firmly believe every vehicle should have at least one flashlight in it at all times for emergencies. My light of choice right now is an LED penlight made by energizer.
  2. Small digital camera.
  3. Healthy snacks. I've learned from experience that junk food on road trips, especially longer ones, just makes me feel bad. I try to drink water or iced tea and coffee as needed. I go with some sort of trail mix,(mixed nuts with raisins and M&Ms) some fruit(bananas and apples) and sunflower seeds to help keep me awake and for when nothing else sounds good.
  4. Sunglasses. Although I prefer to view nature with the naked eye, sunglasses allow my eyes to relax on bright days and reduce facial tension.
  5. Book. Most likely an entertaining novel and an easy read to keep my mind at ease and also to pass time on the plane.
These are a few things I take with me when I go. I'm sure I'll add to this list in the near future.

Happy Trails!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MyLangit Theme By ArpitNext
Copyright © 2008 Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger | Inspired By Langit : Eches