Enter your email address:


Walking

Yes, I'm still here. So all my readers and fans can take a deep breath and relax. Sorry I kept you waiting! On with the update!

Walking won the last poll, so I decided to discuss it here. Walking is one of most basic means of getting around. I think it is something we tend to take for granted and under appreciate,but walking is more than just a mode of travel, it's exercise! Did you know that the average person takes somewhere between 3000 to 5,000 steps a day? and the average distance of each stride is roughly 30 inches? Maybe you should google walking and see where it takes you.

Shoes, an important item to remember when walking. Make sure you have a comfy but supportive pair of shoes, or as my grade school P.E. teacher called them, "limousines of the feet". I have an old pair of asics, but I put a nice set of insoles in them. The insoles were pricey for me at 40 bucks, but I swear by them. They are made by smart feet and I don't see them in many stores here in the Austin area. I picked mine up at Sportsman's Ski Haus in MT. Having a good pair of shoes makes walking more fun and less tiring. So find a good pair of shoes and get out there and walk!

Happy Trails.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

MyLangit Theme By ArpitNext
Copyright © 2008 Bloggerized by : GosuBlogger | Inspired By Langit : Eches